Adjustable Rate Mortgage
If you want to finance your personal dwelling and you are going to live or own that dwelling for 3-5 years, this is your loan.
- Low closing costs and comfort of dealing with a hometown bank.
- No Points.
- Rates are adjusted on three and five year intervals.
- Lifetime cap on primary residence mortgage loans.
- Long-term amortization periods available.
- Typically low fees.
Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgage
If you are ready to buy your dream home or refinance your current one, this is the right loan for you.
- Low, competitive rates and affordable payments.
- Friendly service and decisions made by local people you know and trust.
- Fixed rate and monthly payment for the life of your loan.
- Easier to budget and plan for.
Freedom Line of Credit
Anyone who owns any type of real estate and has equity in that real estate.
- Freedom to use money for whatever your needs might be.
- Secured by 1st or 2nd mortgage on most any real estate, including primary residence, 2nd homes, rental homes, farm land, & commercial property.
- Five or ten year repayment with interest only payments monthly.
- Please note that a balloon payment may result and the offer is subject to credit approval.
To see what you can afford, visit our Calculator page, and click on "Mortgage".