Compare the different mobile options and choose what is right for you!
|Mobile App||Mobile Web||Text Banking|
Carrier Data Charges May Apply
|Transfers between |
|Bill Pay and payment |
edits to accounts set
up in eBanking
|Mobile Deposit with |
the camera feature
on your device
|Locations of |
branches and free
ATM's near you
|Security including |
Please review our "Mobile Banking Agreement and Specific Disclosure"* below.
* Printable version of the Mobile Banking Agreement and Specific Disclosure.
MOBILE BANKING AGREEMENT AND SPECIFIC DISCLOSURE INFORMATION REQUIRED BY FEDERAL LAW
As used in this agreement for Mobile Banking services, the following words are defined as shown below:
• Account(s) means your eligible Citizens Bank checking, savings, loan, or other Citizens Bank products that may be accessed through Mobile Banking.
• Agreement means this Mobile Banking Agreement And Specific Disclosure Information Required By Federal Law.
• Device means a supportable mobile device, including a cellular phone or other mobile device that is web-enabled and allows secure SSL traffic, which is also capable of receiving text messages. Please consult your wireless provider to determine whether you will be charged fees for data or text messaging services.
• Mobile Banking means the banking services accessible by you from the Device you have registered with us.
• You,Your, or Customer means each person authorized to access your account(s)using the Mobile Banking service.
• We, Us, Our, or the Bank means Citizens Bank.
To initiate Mobile Banking,please read this Agreement carefully and then click the "I Agree"button at the bottom. When you click the“I Agree” button, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and acknowledge its receipt and your understanding of its terms. Any other persons you have authorized to use Mobile Banking are equally bound to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
YOUR SECRET CODE TO ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNTS VIA MOBILE BANKING
Your secret code (PIN) will give you access to your accounts via Mobile Banking. For security purposes, it is recommended that you memorize your secret code and do not write it down. We also recommend that you change your secret code regularly to avoid misappropriation by a third party. You are responsible for keeping your secret code and account data confidential. When you give someone your secret code, you are authorizing that person to use Mobile Banking and on-line financial services and you are responsible for all transactions performed using your secret code.
If you wish to contact us through Mobile Banking, we do not recommend you use conventional e-mail, which may not be a secure method of contacting us over the Internet. Instead, we suggest you contact us through the Online banking section of our website that is a secure method of communication.
USE OF MOBILE BANKING
You agree to the following by enrolling for Mobile Banking or by using Mobile Banking services:
• You may not gain, or attempt to gain, access to any Mobile Banking and/or related server, network, or data not specifically permitted to you, and you must not include any obscene, libelous, scandalous or defamatory content in any communications.
• We are not responsible for any electronic virus that you may encounter using Mobile Banking. We encourage you to use a reliable virus protection product to detect and remove viruses. We do not endorse products or services offered by any company or person linked to Mobile Banking nor are we responsible for any software or the content of any information published on the website of any third party. You should take precautions when downloading files from websites to protect your Device and data from viruses and other destructive programs.
• We may assign our rights and/or delegate all or a portion of our duties under this Agreement to a third party. We may also assign or delegate certain rights and responsibilities under this Agreement to independent contractors or other third parties. You may not assign this Agreement to any other party.
• We shall not be responsible for any attempted use of Mobile Banking on equipment or for transaction errors or failure resulting from the malfunction or failure of the Device or peripheral equipment you use. In no event shall we be liable for any loss, damage or injury from whatever cause, nor shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from or connected in any way with the use or maintenance of the Device or peripheral equipment you use.
• You agree not to leave your Device unattended while logged into Mobile Banking and to log off immediately at the completion of each access by you. You agree not to provide your username,password or other access information to any unauthorized person.
• We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement or to change the charges, fees or other terms described in this Agreement at any time. When changes are made, we will notify youeither by: (1) electronic mail if you have agreed to receive communicationelectronically or (2) physical mail at the address shown in our records. You agree to promptly notify us of any changeto your address.
• TheBank reserves the right to terminate your use of Mobile Banking at anytime. We will attempt to notify you inadvance we if terminate your use of Mobile Banking, but we are not obligated tonotify you in advance.
• Ifthere is a conflict between the terms and conditions of this Agreement and oneor more terms contained in another agreement between you and us, this Agreementwill control as it is applicable to Mobile Banking.
• Wereserve the right to decline any transaction that we believe is an illegaltransaction or a high-risk transaction in any applicable jurisdiction. You agree not to use the Services to engagein any internet or online gambling transaction, whether or not gambling islegal in any applicable jurisdiction. Wereserve the right to decline any transaction that we believe is an internet oronline gambling transaction. You furtheragree that we are not responsible for the recovery or reimbursement to you ofany funds transferred in connection with any transaction authorized by you thatis determined to be illegal. You certifythat you have legal capacity to enter into this Agreement under applicable law.
• Thereare types of payments that may be prohibited through Mobile Banking or byFederal or applicable law. Thesepayments include but are not limited to (of which we may, but may not berequired to, monitor, block, or reverse):
• Payments that violate any law, statute,ordinance or regulation.
• Payments to or from persons or entities locatedoutside of the United States and its territories; and
• Payments related to activities such as:
- taxes or court-directed payments;
- terrorism or terrorist financing;
- controlled substances;
- assisting in illegal activity;
- illegal sexually-oriented products;
- the promotion of hate, violence, defamation,offensiveness, obscenity, indecency, vulgarity, or harassment;
- schemes (such as pyramiding, ponzi,exploitation, credit repair, stored-value/check cashing/currencyexchanging);
- infringement of copyrights, patents, trademarks,trade secrets or other proprietary rights or rights of privacy;
- the sale of counterfeit or stolen items,including but not limited to, use of Mobile Banking to impersonate anotherperson or entity;
- interference with or disrupt the use of MobileBanking by any other user;
- use of Mobile Banking in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others; or -interfering with or disrupting computer networks connected to Mobile Banking.
MOBILE BANKING - REMOTE DEPOSIT CAPTURE
You may use Mobile Banking tomake deposits into your eligible deposit accounts using your Device and asoftware application, scanning an image of original paper checks that are drawnon or payable through United States financial institutions and electronicallysubmitting the paper check images and deposit information to us for depositinto eligible account(s) for collection by us. You may only scan checks payable to you, properly endorsed by you, drawnon United States financial institutions, and contain a valid routingnumber. This process is termed the“Remote Deposit Capture“ service.
The Remote Deposit Captureservice requires our approval. We may atour discretion change, suspend or discontinue the Remote Deposit Captureservice, in whole or in part, or terminate your use of the Remote DepositCapture service at any time, in whole or in part, without prior notice toyou. We are not responsible for anythird party software you use for the Remote Deposit Capture service. We reserve the right to change hardware andsoftware requirements; we will notify you of any material change by e-mail oron our Online Banking website. You may terminate the Remote Deposit Capture service. In the event of termination of the Remote Deposit Capture service, you will remain liable for all transactions performed on your account.
You may scan and submit checkimages for deposit to us within dollar limits established for you by us. We reserve the right to limit the frequencyand dollar amount of deposits submitted through the Remote Deposit Captureservice. If you exceed the limitsestablished for you by us, it is our discretion to accept or refuse the checkimage(s) deposited. If we accept a checkimage deposit that exceeds your deposit limits, we have no obligation to do soin the future. We at any time may orlower your deposit limits at our discretion. The service is limited to $1,500.00 per day.
A check image submitted to uselectronically for deposit is not deemed received until Citizens Bank accepts,processes, and confirms receipt of your check image deposit. We only accept and process electronicallyreceived check images during our regular business days and hours. For purposes of the Remote Deposit Capture serviceregarding the receipt and processing of electronically submitted check images,our Business Days are Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am CST to 4:00 pm CST,excluding bank holidays. Check imagesdeposit received after this time or on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays when weare closed will be processed on our next Business Day. We will send you an email to confirm receiptof your check image deposit or if it is rejected. The Remote Deposit Capture service isconditioned upon the availability of the wireless or computer services andsystems used in transmitting your requests and our response. You agree that we shall not be liable orresponsible for any loss or damage incurred due to the failure or interruptionof the Remote Deposit Capture service, wireless or computer services, orsystems, resulting from the act or omission of any third party or other causesnot within our control. In the event theRemote Deposit Capture service is unavailable, you acknowledge you may depositoriginal check(s) at our branches, through our ATMs if the ATM has adeposit-taking function, or by mailing original check(s) to Citizens Bank,Deposit Operations, P.O. Box 100, Lafayette, TN 37083.
In some instances we may not beable to receive check images. You agree that we are not obligated to accept for deposit any check images that we have determined to be ineligible for the Remote Deposit Capture service. These instances may occur, for instance butnot limited to, when:
The checks are not payable to you;
The check images are illegible;
The checks are not drawn on United Statesbanks;
The check images have been previously beenconverted electronically (termed “substitute checks” as defined by Check 21);
The check images and quality areunreadable (including MICR data);
The original check is dated more than six monthsprior to the date of deposit;
The checks are post-dated;
There is evidence of alteration to theinformation on the check(s);
The checks are ones in which a stop paymentorder has been issued;
The checks are fraudulent or otherwise notauthorized;
The checks lack an endorsement;
The check have been re-deposited or returned for“non-sufficient funds;”
The checks are ones on which there areinsufficient funds;
The check image does not comply with therequirements established by the American National Standards Institute (“ANSI”),the Board Of Governors Of The Federal Reserve Board, under federal RegulationCC, or any other regulatory agency, clearing house or association, or
The checks or actions do not comport with any other provisions(s) of this Agreement.
You understand, in the event youreceive a notification from us confirming receipt of an image, suchnotification does not mean the image contains no errors or we are responsiblefor any information you transmit to us. Ineligible deposits may result in an immediate reversal of credit toyour account, as well as termination of the Remote Deposit Captureservice. A reversal might result in anegative balance to your account. Youagree that even if we do not identify a check image as ineligible, the checkimage may be returned to us because the check image is considered ineligible bythe financial institution upon which it is drawn or by an intermediatecollecting financial institution. Youagree that even if we do not initially reject a check image you submit throughthe Remote Deposit Capture service, we may ask you to provide the original check,because, for example, a paying bank may reject the electronic image asineligible. We are not liable for anyfees, service, or late charges charged against you due to a rejection of anycheck image. You are responsible for any loss or overdraft plus any applicable fees to your account due to a check image returned by us or a third party.
You agree to deposit only“checks” as that term is defined in Consumer Financial Protection BureauRegulation CC. The check images received and processed for deposit through the Remote Deposit Capture service will be treated as “deposits” under your general account Agreement. If not rejected or returned as ineligible,your availability of funds deposited via the Remote Deposit Capture service using check images may vary at our discretion and generally be available according to our Funds Availability Policy as provided to you (please contact us (615) 666-7262 or (866) 666-2195 (toll free) or write us Citizens Bank,Deposit Operations, P. O. Box 100, Lafayette, TN 37083 if you would like us to provide you another copy of Funds Availability Policy.
If you transmit check images tous, you agree to retain the original check for a period of at least 30days. You agree to store the check securely in which only you or persons you have authorized have access to the checks, and the checks cannot be deposited nor scanned and transmitted through another Remote Deposit Capture service. You agree to destroy the original check after 30 days using a papershredder. You agree to furnish us the original check upon request. If were quest, you must provide us any checks requested during this 30-day period.
You agree that you will not deposit the original check with us or any other entity, including through another Remote Deposit Capture service, if the original check has already been submitted and accepted for deposit into your account with us.
You shall indemnify, defend, and hold Citizens Bank and its officers, employees, directors, suppliers and agents from and against all liability, damage and loss arising from any claims, suits,or demands, brought by third parties with respect to any check image,Substitute Check, or original check processed through the Remote Deposit Capture service as described above.
Youagree your use of the Remote Deposit Capture service at your risk and isprovided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. There are no warranties of any kind as to theuse of the Remote Deposit Capture service. We make no warranty that the Remote Deposit Capture service (1) will beuninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, (2) any errors in the services ortechnology will be corrected, or (3) the Remote Deposit Capture service willmeet your needs. In no event will we beliable to you for any incidental or indirect damage arising out of the use,misuse or inability to use the Remote Deposit Capture service or for any lossof data.
If any term, portion, orprovision of this Agreement is determined to be illegal or invalid (orincapable of being enforced by any regulations, laws, or a court of law), suchinvalidation of such term, portion, or provision of this Agreement does notinvalidate the remaining term, portion, or provision of this Agreement and itshall remain in full force and effect. Upon a determination that any term, portion, or provision is illegal or invalid (or incapable of being enforced), you and Citizens Bank agree in good faith to modify this Agreement so as to affect the original intent of the parties to closely expressing the original intention of the invalid or unenforceable term or provision.
If there is a conflict between the terms and conditions of this Agreement and one or more terms contained in another agreement between you and us, this Agreement will control as it pertains to Mobile Banking.
You agree that you will not hold us liable for any for any loss nor damages resulting from a receiver’s or payee’s decision to accept or not to accept a payment made through the Mobile Service.
The Bank shall not be liable for any loss nor damage due to causes beyond its control, including fire,explosion, lightning, pest damage, power surges or failures, strikes or labor disputes, water, acts of God, the elements, war, civil disturbances, acts of civil or military authorities or the public enemy, inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, acts or omissions of communications carriers, or other causes beyond the Bank’s control.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Bank and its officers, employees, directors, suppliers and agents,in their individual capacities or otherwise, from and against any losses arising out of: (i) Customer’s negligence; (ii) Customer’s failure to comply with applicable law; or (iii) Customer’s failure to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
SPECIFIC DISCLOSURE INFORMATION REQUIRED BYFEDERAL LAW
The following disclosures are provided to you in accordance with federal law.
Through Mobile Banking, you can manage eligible accountsfrom your Device. Mobile Banking can beused to conduct any of the following on-line financial transactions using yourDevice:
● Obtainbalances and transaction histories on all eligible accounts including yourchecking, savings, and loan (accounts) enrolled in Mobile Banking (All accountbalances and transaction histories reflect activity through the close of theprevious banking day);
● Transfermoney between your checking and savings. (The number of transfers you can make from account is limited asdescribed in the applicable account agreement.
In addition, if a hold is placed on any funds deposited inan eligible account, you may not transfer the portion of funds being held untilthat hold expires);
● Transfermoney to pay us for overdraft protection, consumer loans, home equity loans, orcertain other eligible loans;
● Transferfunds from your eligible accounts to United States merchants in payment forgoods and/or services,
● Paybills directly from your checking and savings accounts in the amounts and onthe days you request.
● Performaccount maintenance such as changing you secret code or other passwords,re-ordering checks, requesting check copies, requesting monthly statementscopies, obtaining ATM or purchase receipts if activated and available throughATM or other networks, and changing your address and phone records.
● Receiveaccount or security alerts from us regarding your account or activity on youraccount. You may suppress these alerts,although we highly recommend you maintain these alerts for receiving importantinformation from us regarding Online banking and security.
● Make deposits into your deposit accounts by scanning an image of original paper checks and electronically submitting the paper check images to us for deposit(termed the “Remote Deposit Capture service”).
In addition to this Agreement,all transfers made by use of your Device and secret code are subject to theterms and conditions contained in the signature cards and the applicablecustomer agreement for your account or accounts. This Agreement is made as part of thatcustomer agreement. We may, from time totime, introduce new online financial services. By using those services when they become available, you agree to be bound by the terms contained in this Agreement, and its subsequent amendments.
LIMITATIONS ON FREQUENCY AND DOLLAR AMOUNT OF TRANSFERS
Subject to your mobile service provider permittedtransactions, transfers are limited regarding the following:
● Anyaccount that requires two or more signatures to make withdrawals, transfers orother transactions is not eligible for Mobile Banking.
● Transfersand bill payments are limited up to a daily limit based on the availablebalance in your accounts.
● Transfers from a money market deposit account or a savings account to another account or to third parties by pre-authorized, automatic, or telephone transfer are limited to six per month (including by check, debit card, or similar order to third parties).
The minimum amount of a paymentis $5.00 and the maximum payment amount of $1,500.00. Payments entered before 2:00 pm Mondaythrough Friday will be processed that day. Payments made after 2:00 pm Monday thru Friday or on the weekends willbe processed on the next business day. Payments will be sent either electronically or by check dependent on thepayee's ability to receive an electronic payment or by check. Payments must be sent in adequate advance ofthe payees requested due date. You agreeCitizens Bank is not liable for any service fees or late charges levied againstyou. You also agree that you are responsible for any loss or penalty that you may incur due to lack of sufficient funds.
There is a limit of $ 1,500.00 per day for the Remote Deposit Capture service.
● CitizensBank will charge a fee of $0.50 pereach Remote Deposit Capture completed.
● Pleaserefer to the applicable customer agreement and fee schedule for fees associatedwith your account(s).
● Youmay be charged fees by your mobile service or telephone provider, of which youshould refer to your applicable agreements with or contact your mobile serviceor telephone provider. You are responsible for any and all telephone access fees and/or Internet service fees that may be assessed by your Device.
Any fees incurred will bededucted from the account you have designated. Please see our latest fee schedule for our returned item fee or overdraft fee if incurred.
When you use an ATM not owned by us, you may be charged a fee by the ATM operator or any network used (and you may be charged a fee for a balance inquiry even if you do not complete a fund transfer).
SUMMARY OF YOUR LIABILITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFERTRANSACTIONS
Tell us AT ONCE if you believeyour Device or secret code has been lost or stolen, or if you believe that anelectronic fund transfer has been made without your permission usinginformation from your check. Telephoningis the best way of keeping your possible losses down. You could lose all the money in your account(plus your maximum overdraft line of credit). If you tell us within 2 business days after you learn of the loss or theft of your Device or secret code, you can lose no more than $50 if someone used your Device or secret code without your permission.
If you do NOT tell us within 2 business days after you learn of the loss or theft of your Device or secret code, and we can prove we could have stopped someone from using your Device or secret code without your permission if you had told us, you could lose as much as $500.
Also, if your statement showstransfers that you did not make, including those made by the Device, secretcode or other means, tell us at once. Ifyou do not tell us within 60 days after the statement was mailed to you, youmay not get back any money you lost after the 60 days if we can prove that wecould have stopped someone from taking the money if you had told us intime. If a good reason (such as a long trip or a hospital stay) kept you from telling us, we will extend the time periods.
CONTACT IN EVENT OF UNAUTHORIZED TRANSFER
If you believe your Device orsecret code has been lost or stolen, call: (615) 666-7262 or (866) 666-2195(toll free) or write: Citizens Bank, c/o Electronic Banking, P. O. Box 100,Lafayette, TN 37083.
You should also call the number or write to the address listed above if you believe a transfer has been made using the information from your account without your permission.
Mobile Banking is generallyavailable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except during system maintenance andupgrades. However, we only processtransactions and update information on business days. Our business days are Monday throughFriday. Transfers made after 3:30 pmwill be processed on the next business day. Transfers made after 3:30 pm on Friday (thru weekend) will be processedon Monday. Holidays are not included.
You may call us regardingquestions about Online Banking Services Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to4:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Saturday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm,excluding bank holidays. You may also write us at: Citizens Bank, c/o Electronic Banking, P O Box 100, Lafayette, TN 37083.
For purposes of Remote Deposit Capture service regarding the receipt and processing of electronically submitted check images, our business days are Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am CST to 4:00 pm CST, excluding bank holidays.
(You can usually access on-linefinancial services seven (7) days a week, twenty-four (24) hours a day. However, at certain times, some or all ofMobile Banking or on-line financial services may not be available due to systemmaintenance or reasons beyond our control. We do not warrant that Mobile Banking or on-line financial Services will be available at all times. When unavailable, you may use our telephone banking system, an automated teller machine (“ATM”), or one of our branch offices to conduct your transactions.)
SUMMARY OF YOUR RIGHT TO RECEIVE DOCUMENTATION OF TRANSFERS
(A) Terminal Transfers. You can get a receipt at the time you makeany transfer to or from your account using one of our automated teller machinesor point-of-sale terminals. For purchasesand cash advances using your Mobile Banking, you will get a confirmation fromthe merchant or financial institution for each transaction.
(B) Preauthorized Credits. If you have arranged to have direct depositsmade to your account at least once every 60 days from the same person orcompany, you can call
us at (615) 666-7262 or (866)666-2195 (toll free) to find out whether or not the deposit has been made. You will get a monthly account statement(unless there are no transfers in a particular month or if the only possibletransfers are direct deposits. In anycase you will get the statement at least quarterly.)
(C) Periodic Statements. You will get a monthly account statementconcerning your checking account and a monthly account statement covering yoursavings account unless there are no transfers in a particular month to or fromyour savings account. In any case, you will get the statement covering your savings account at least quarterly.
RIGHT TO STOP-PAYMENT AND PROCEDURE FOR DOING SO
(A) You cannot stop any transfer between accountsusing Mobile Banking.
(B) If you have told us in advance to make regularpayments out of your account, you can stop any of these payments. Here is how: Call us at (615) 666-7262 or (866) 6662195 (toll free) or write us atCitizens Bank, c/o Electronic Banking, P. O. Box 100, Lafayette, TN 37083, orby using any electronic stop-payment method above which we have provided abovefor this purpose in our Online Banking service. You must contact us in time for us to receive your request threebusiness days or more before the payment is scheduled to be made. If you call, we may also require you to putyour request in writing and get it to us within 14 days after you call.
(C) Notice of Varying Amounts. If these regular payments may vary in amount,the person you are going to pay will tell you, 10 days before each payment, when it will be made and how much it will be. (You may choose instead to get this notice only when the payment would differ by more than a certain amount from the previous payment, or when the amount would fall outside certain limits that you set.)
(D) Liability For Failure To Stop-payment OfPreauthorized Transfers. If you order us to stop one of these payments three business days or more before the transfer is scheduled, and we do not do so, we will be liable for your losses or damages.
You will be charged $26.00 for any stop-payment order you give.
LIABILITY FOR FAILURE TO STOP-PAYMENT OFPREAUTHORIZED TRANSFER
If you order us to stop one of these payments 3 business days or more before the transfer is scheduled, and we do not do so, we will be liable for your losses or damages.
SUMMARY OF OUR LIABILITY FOR FAILURE TO MAKE TRANSFERS
If we do not complete a transferto or from your account on time or in the correct amount according to ouragreement with you, we will be liable for your losses or damages as provided byfederal law. However, there are someexceptions. We will not be liable, for instance:
(1) If, through no fault of ours, you do not haveenough money in your account to make the transfer.
(2) If the transfer would go over the credit limiton your overdraft line.
(3) If the automated teller machine where you aremaking the transfer does not have enough cash.
(4) If the system was not working properly and youknew about the breakdown when you started the transfer.
(5) If circumstances beyond our control (such asfire, flood, network or system down time, improper transmission or handling bya third party) prevent the transfer, despite reasonable precautions that wehave taken.
(6) If the funds in your accounts are subject to acourt order or other restriction preventing the transfer.
(7) If a merchant or financial institution fails toaccept the Device, code, or its instructions
(8) If you have not provided the correctinformation, including but not limited to the correct account information, orthe correct name and address or phone number of the receiver to whom you aresending a payment;
(9) If you, or anyone you allow, commits fraud orviolates any law or regulation;
(10) If your account is closed or has been frozen;and/or
(11) There may be other exceptions stated in our agreement with you.
If we are unable to complete thetransaction for any reason associated with your account(s) (for example, you donot have enough money in your account to make the transfer), the transactionmay not be completed. In some instances,you may receive a return notice from us. In each such case, you agree that: (a) You will reimburse us immediately upon demand the transaction amount that has been returned to us and for any fees or costs we incur in attempting to collect the amount of the return from you.
DISCLOSURE OF ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We will disclose information tothird parties about your account or the transfers you make:
(1) Where itis necessary for completing transfers, or
(2) In orderto verify the existence and condition of your account for a third party, suchas a credit bureau or merchant, or
(3) In orderto comply with government agency or court orders, or
(4) If you give us your written permission.
SUMMARY OF OUR ERROR RESOLUTION PROCEDURE
In case of errors or questions about your electronic transfers contact us immediately by writing, calling or emailing us at:
PO Box 100 Lafayette, TN 37083
(615)666-7262, (866) 666-2195 (toll free)
as soon as you can, if youthink your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information abouta transfer listed on the statement or receipt. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent the FIRSTstatement on which the problem or error appeared.
(1) Tell usyour name and account number (if any).
(2) Describethe error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as youcan why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
(3) Tell usthe dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you tell us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within 10 business days.
We will determine whether anerror occurred within 10 business days after we hear from you and will correctany error promptly. If we need moretime, however, we may take up to 45 days to investigate your complaint orquestion. If we decide to do this, wewill credit your account within 10 business days for the amount you think is inerror, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes usto complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days, we may not credit your account.
We will tell you the resultswithin three business days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we willsend you a written explanation. You mayask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
Download directly to your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone from the stores below:
- Once you have downloaded your mobile app, log into your eBanking account and enter your cell phone carrier information under the options tab - settings, mobile settings.
- Then log into your smart-phone app and start using your personal branch!
For Mobile Deposit, please visit the contact us page for approval!
Our website will automatically scale down per device (smart phone, tablet, etc.). Just log into our website like you would on your PC and start banking!
PC / Mac Desktop
Text only plan? Signup through eBanking on our home page!
24-Hour Telephone Banking
Our Telephone Banker service is available toll free at (800) 318-5540.
On occasion, our system may experience limited connectivity. If this happens, you will still be able to view your eBanking account information such as balance, transactions, bill pay, and message center. Click here to view a sample of what "offline mode" looks like.